For the last month I’ve been assisting BeautyMART with all things PR related. It has been a hectic month but boy have I learnt a lot. For anyone who doesn’t know, BeautyMART is a boutique which sells iconic and edited beauty products online and in-store at Topshop (Oxford Circus), Harvey Nichols (Knightsbridge) and Shoreditch.
Anyway, here are some things that I snapped on the press day and they’ll be making their way into stores and online soon!
1. Bourjois, Limited Edition Blushes, The little round pots have had a little revamp playing homage to Bourjois’ roots in 1934.
2. Japonesque brushes, super soft bristles and the pink marble handles, would add a little something to my growing brushes stash.
3. SANS [ceuticals], this New Zealand brand are going to be ‘major’, they’re chemical-free, and the sleek black packaging also makes it look über chic. P.S once you’ve smelt these you will be hooked.
4. Legology, Air-Lite, Developed by Kate Shapland (Telegraph, beauty editor) this cream is like no other I’ve tried. It instantly cools legs, Millie Kendall (co-founder of BM) swears by it.
5. Eau Précieuse, when I tweeted this my twitter feed went a bit cray. Is this the new answer to the Bioderma hype? Well sorta’. A french skincare brand, this micellar water contains salicylic acid, which is great for spot prone skin.
6. HOH x Elegant Touch nails, amazing for a night out, super-cute prints, you can’t go wrong with these.
7. RGB nail polishes, get spring friendly nails in one coat. ILIA, organic make-up doesn’t get better than this, a little goes a long way with these cheek sticks.
8. Finally, the BB brush by Japonesque, if you love applying your make-up with a stippling brush, then this is for you. The densely packed bristles are designed to apply BB creams but I think that this brush is going to be a good all-rounder.
Phew, there were so many exciting products that were on show that I didn’t manage to snap (I was way too busy snacking on the croissants.)
There’s no better time to get behind a small British beauty business. Ok I’m going to stop gushing and take my make-up off. Have a lovely day/night and chat soon!