My desk is a hell hole!
Here is what’s currently on my desk:
- Star shaped plush toy that I won at a work summer fair
- Paperchase desk jotter….
- Hello! Fashion monthly ‘Fashion’s Coolest Couple’ aka Olivia Palermo and Johannes Hubel are on the cover… Has anyone else read Hello’s Fashion magazine? Thoughts?
- Rose-gold make-up bag that I got free with some make-up brush kit from Boots! It’s currently home to lots of reciepts!
- Notebook – random fact but I love notebooks
- Soapsmith Lavender Hill & Marble Arch Body Butter Melt – intense fragrances
- Purse with lots of cards and no monies aka story of my life
- iPhone – bit broken at the mo
- Lots of pens (without lids!)
- ‘Wonder Woman mug’ – boyf bought it for in Brighton
- Co Lab dry shampoo ‘ Tokyo’. Like the smell but Batiste Dry Shampoo is better!
- TRESemme Perfectly Undone mouse thing that my colleague gave to me
- Hot chocolate powder – have only had about 2 cups since opening in Dec ’14
- Nescafe Azera ‘Americano’ coffee blend. It tastes a bit like dirt but it’s better than the gravel they have at work.
- Peony fake flowers – love these and they only cost me a £1
- TIGER make-up holder LUVVVV this at the moment it’s currently holding an Essence lip butter, Benefit ‘ Fake Up’ concealer in medium, MUA lippie, Rimmel ‘Kate Moss’ lipstick’, Rodial’s ‘five-minute’ facial, nail-file, two Maybelline Super Stay Polishes and a Barry M polish.
- Time Bomb ‘Beyond a Balm’
- Travel cup with stationery bits n bobs
- Earl Grey Tea box – for when I’m feeling fancy
- Magazine File
- Nails Inc remover
- Box of oats
- Water bottle
- Estee Lauder ‘Modern Muse’ EDP
- ZARA ‘White’ perfume – so good post coming soon!
That’s it! OMG why do I have so much crap on my friggin’ desk – I need a desk detox!